Sunday, July 26, 2009

Forgiveness needed from others, not only from Christ

Ever had a moment you reall messed up and you realize that NOTHING you can do will take anything back? I'm not talking about infidelity, but talking about forgetting something very important. When we forget, we break trust, friendships, and teamwork in the future. Unforunately for the one who forgets, it isn't intentional, but hurts as if it was. I had that kind of moment recently and I realize that I can't do anything to make it up and will suffer the consequences from it. I don't deserve forgiveness nor do I ask for it. But it does make me realize how serious and hurtful it must be for our Lord when we forget Him, not once, but ALL the time. May we remember our Lord and at the same time ask for forgiveness when we mess up!

Lord have mercy

No comments: