Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day...baptized into Christ!

Tomorrow God does yet another miracle through Water and the Word. My son will become a child of God through Baptism @ the 10:30 a.m. service. I am very excited because I am going to start using a little more imagery in this Baptism to show what Romans 6 has to say. Elias will have the typical white outfit on, however, before Baptism, he will have a black blanket surrounding him and after the Baptism, we will take off the black blanket and show his white gown. Dead to sin, alive in Christ! Very exciting. We have two set of godparents that are awesome and most of our family will be here. On top of that, my dad is preaching so I will be able to take it all in! May God do His miracles through His means!

Lord have mercy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldn't make it! I'm sure it was awesome. :)